Sign up for our FREE Newsletter!
Google Scholar. Yuxiang Jiang Yuxiang Jiang.
Author and Article Information. Ifiyenia Kececioglu. Mar , 1 : 7 pages.
- Chapter 2: The Porous Medium.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Geology and paleontology of Canal Zone Panama Tertiary Tertiary 2 Vermetidae to Thaididae.
- Policy Analysis and Economics: Developments, Tensions, Prospects.
- Shop by category.
Published Online: March 1, Article history Received:. Views Icon Views.
Computing Porosity and Permeability in Porous Media with a Submodel
Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this content.
Learn about subscription and purchase options. Product added to cart. Accepted Manuscript Alert.
Article Activity Alert. Cited By Web Of Science Fluids Eng January Prediction of turbulent flow over a flat plate with a step change from a smooth to a rough surface using a near-wall RANS model J. A coupled overset mesh and hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin algorithm for pseudo-compressible flow J.micolchahochfa.tk
Flow of fluids through porous materials | Open Library
Fluids Eng September, Heat Transfer July, Heat Transfer January, Fluids Eng July, Close Modal. Thermodynamics of fluids under flow. Thermodynamics of Fluids Under Flow. Essentials of Multiphase Flow in Porous Media.
- You’re reading a free preview. Subscribe to read the entire article.?
- Winning the Long War: Retaking the Offensive against Radical Islam.
- Asian Geographic, Issue 4 (2014)!
- Nonlinear Engineering.
- Sign up for our FREE Newsletter!;
- Please note:.
Tracer Technology: Modeling the Flow of Fluids. Percolation Theory for Flow in Porous Media.
Flow of Fluids Through Porous Materials - Collins
Surfaces of nanoparticles and porous materials. Percolation theory for flow in porous media. Flow and Transport in Fractured Porous Media. Flow-Through Bio Chemical Sensors.
Materials and Fluids Under low Gravity. Physics Through the s: Plasmas and Fluids.
Fundamentals of Fluid Flow in Porous Media
Flow Induced Alignment in Composite Materials. Recommend Documents. Pinder University of Vermont William G.